EDC is one of the most progressive engineering consultancies in Ireland & the UK. We are committed to developing the careers of every individual in the team in a dynamic, fun work environment. We are interested in hiring talented and motivated individuals who want to work in a challenging, innovative environment.
EDC was established in 2003 and thanks to our quality-driven approach to engineering and earlyadopter philosophy with new technology, we have grown during a period when most companies in this sector have struggled. We have continued to increase our workload and deliver quality, innovative engineering solutions for our clients. EDC has clients in the UK, Ireland and Africa, across a number of sectors including Healthcare, Education, Residential, Industrial, Commercial and Hotel & Leisure. We now have 3 thriving offices and a number of key positions open, as we continue with our ambitious expansion programme. We take pride in promoting internally, and can point to the success stories of engineers who joined us at mid-career level and now hold director titles.
Have you had exposure as a user to REVIT MEP, either through your training or work experience? In this role you will work alongside Mechanical and Electrical design consultants where you will (as a team) deliver constructible 3D clash free models for EDC’s Clients.
You must have an eye for detail and be able to uphold EDC’s Quality Solutions driven approach which has led to their success for over a decade.
- Do you have REVIT MEP Experience or training?
- Can you deliver quality constructible 3D clash free models?
- Do you have experience working with M&E engineering consultants?
- Do you have exposure to Lean principles?
(The above requirements will depending on level)
AS ENTRY LEVEL MEP BIM COORDINATOR, YOU WILL LEARN THE FOLLOWING:
- Practical application of BIM technologies and BIM Deployment in the Building Services Industry.
- Contribute to and understand project BEPs and work in multi user environment.
- Maintain and exchange project documentation via CDE (Common Data Environment) and cloud based collaboration.
- Work on multi discipline project models from around the world.
- Development of Modeller skills to intermediate and advanced levels.
- Learn Services Coordination and Clash Detection with Industry leading Software.
- Utilize Revit complementary software such as Magicad and Navisworks.
- Opportunity to develop advanced industry skills such as Visual programing and VR.
If these position are of interest to you, please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.