We pride ourselves in our dynamic, motivated, vibrant team of highly skilled engineers who are passionate about customer service, quality and innovation. As an ambitious company, we invest in our highly skilled team of experts and want to see our employees continue to grow and develop in their expert field so that we can aim for the best with our clients.
At EDC, we operate at the highest level of integrity and value an honest, transparent approach to work. Our aim is to provide a work environment where people can unleash their creativity driving excellence, innovation and quality, whilst doing what they are passionate about every day. We deliver projects that are driven by forward-thinking experts using advanced technology.
Whilst working with EDC you will feel like part of a family – you will have every opportunity to get stuck in and make an impact immediately. We offer a competitive remuneration package with friendly, flexible working polices. We empower our employees, encourage them to be the best that they can be and reward success. Career advancement and professional development is core to how we work and reward our people.
Join Us -
Let’s do clever things together!
YOUR IDEAL ROLE NOT LISTED?
We are always looking to talented Engineers and BIM Modellers to join our team, Send us in your application and where you see yourself fitting into the EDC Team and we’ll review it.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
We invest as much as possible into the happiness, well-being and development of our team members.
Continuous Learning With EDC
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Internal & External Coaching & Mentoring Support
- Professional Accreditation support
When You Start With EDC
- Social Club
- Friendly and dynamic team working environment
- Assigned "buddy" to ease you in to the team and company
- Monthly 1-2-1 meetings with your manager
Health and Wellness With EDC
- Employee Assistance & Wellness Advisors
- Company Wellness Seminars
- Bike to work scheme
While You Are Working With EDC
- Career Progression
- Opportunity to work on international projects
- A culture of Continuous Feedback
- 2 extra week’s paid leave on reaching 10th anniversary
- Pension Scheme
Let’s do great things together…