We are seeking to hire a competent Administrator in a full-time, permanent capacity. The selected person will be responsible for the day to day running of the EDC offices. These duties include diary management, ordering Business Supplies and Accounts/Credit Control support. They will also provide support to the Dublin and London offices.
RESPONSIBILITIES (duties will include, but are not limited to:)
- Ensuring the smooth Day to Day running of the Cork Office.
- PA to Managing Director
- Booking accommodation and flights
- Managing/updating systems and generating reports
- Manage the Reception function, including managing incoming calls, mail and deliveries
- Organise meetings/events as required
- Provide support with Accounts / Credit Control
- Provide support with tenders and company presentations
- Ensure office is maintained to a high standard
- Ensuring GDPR compliance across all services.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an Administrator role, and Engineering/Consultancy background would be an advantage
- Technologically savvy with previous experience of introducing new systems and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills
- A proactive approach to work with a strong Work Ethic
- Flexible and adaptable, is happy to work on a wide variety of tasks, focusing their attention on priority items.
- An enthusiastic person who enjoys responsibility and thrives in a busy, dynamic environment
- Self-motivated, continually seeking to improve the overall running of the office
- Highly proficient in MS Word, MS Excel & MS PowerPoint
- Understanding of document and revision control.
- Familiarity with ISO standards of 9001:2015 advantageous.
- Experience working to tight deadlines, as well as demonstrating initiative
- Capable of working by oneself and as part of a team as required.
BENEFITS (in return you will receive:)
Whilst working with EDC you will feel like part of a family – you will have every opportunity to get stuck in and make an impact immediately. We offer a competitive remuneration package with friendly, flexible working polices. We empower our employees, encourage them to be the best that they can be and reward success. Career advancement and professional development is core to how we work and reward our people.
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Social Club
- Wellness Team
- Pizza Fridays every month
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Continuous Professional Development
- Professional Accreditation support
EDC is an equal opportunity employer