EDC has been appointed by Cooney Architects to complete Mechanical and Electrical Design for the Kilckock Community Centre in Kildare.
Sandar Construction has recently commenced work on the new €2 million Kilcock Community Centre on behalf of Kildare County Council.
The construction programme for this project is anticipated to be completed by April 2022.
The centre will be a two-storey, multi-use community facility, including a sports hall, toilet facilities, changing facilities and multipurpose rooms.
There will also be an external civic plaza with seating for the community.
M&E Systems Included:
- Underfloor heating system throughout fed from an air source heat pump.
- Full LED lighting system with Dynamic lighting control system.
- Architect – Cooney Architects
- Main Contractor – Sandar Construction
- Quantity Surveyor – MacMinn O’Reilly Mahon
- Fire Engineer – BB7 Fire and Security Consulting
- Building Services Engineer – EDC Engineering Design Consultants
- Structural and Civils – Curtins